Click on the links below to watch movies showing the new functionality in action:
- Isolate in New Window - Allowing you to display selected components in a separate graphics window without affecting the rest of the assembly's display in the original graphics window (documentation).
- Line Normal Enhancement - The Normal option of the Line command has been enhanced to allow selection of multiple End objects. This ensures the line updates correctly if the Start object is changed or moved (documentation).
- Offset Curve in Face Enhancement - The Offset Curve in Face command is enhanced so you can offset a curve through a point that lies on the selected face. You may specify either the Chordal or Geodesic Offset Method (documentation).
Click below to read community Knowledge Base articles related to NX11.0.1 enhancements:
- Part Navigator Dependency Pane Enhancement (docs)
- Edge Blend - Variable Radius Point Along a Chain Enhancement (docs)
- Ship Structure - Stiffener 'By Support' (docs)
- Tool Tip Enhancements (docs)
- Retained Chain Baseline Dimensions (docs)
- Transferring Object Attributes (docs)