As a result of these acquisitions, today the group business is divided into two major areas: Textile and Electronics & Components. In the textile business, Savio produces winders, two-for-one twisters and rotor spinning frames, and Mesdan manufactures yarn joining solutions and testing devices. In the Electronics & Components business, Loepfe supplies yarn clearers for winders and spinners, and sensors for looms and other textile devices; Eutron supplies electronic cards; BMSvision supplies production monitoring systems; and SedoTreepoint supplies dye house control systems.
- Teamcenter for product lifecycle management
- Solid Edge to manage large assemblies and flexible parts
- More flexibility in PLM and CAD, resulting in reduced engineering change cycle time
- Smooth management of large assemblies
- Faster and easier modeling of variants and configurations
In Their Own Words:
To minimize paper documents, we want to enable our production staff to view 3D parts and assemblies.
- Roberto Badiali, R&D Director
With Solid Edge, we can design one flexible part and then apply different deformation variants, which can be easily switched on and off in the 3D model.
- Daniele Vecchies, R&D Data Manager