For this video, I have used my Strandbeest model to teach you how to:
- Create parts and assemblies in place
- Manage material properties with ST7
- Use and manage assembly constraints
- Use the Replace Part commands
- Modify parts using Synchronous Technology
- Create and manipulate part and sub-assembly patterns
- Use Keyshot to produce model renderings
- Create assembly animations and assembly explosion animations using Solid Edge and Keyshot
Although this video was created using Solid Edge ST7, I intentionally made this video to be Solid Edge-specific, rather than version-specific. The main exception to this is Keyshot, which will be available for users with Solid Edge Classic or Premium when ST7 is released later this month.
Thanks for watching.
By the way, I noticed that I mistakenly referred to the crankshaft as “camshaft” throughout the video.
Please excuse my error.