*Session 1: June 15th
- Building tools in the Resource Manager- Tools can be assembled without CAD training.
- Guided Component Search – MRL automatically rejects components that are the wrong size for a tool, or the wrong connection type.
- Add Classified Component- Powerful search capabilities allow users to quickly select the right component for a tool
- Auto-Assembly- Automatically create tool library entries for NX CAM, complete with assembly and parameter definitions.
- Tool Setup Sheets. Automatically create setup sheets for shop floor use.
*Session 2: July 15th
- Vendor Catalogs- Select components from standardized vendor catalogs.
- Component Mapping- When building tools, users select only from catalog components actually stocked by the tool crib.
- Feeds and Speeds library – A powerful database allows users to automatically set feeds and speeds in NX.
- Advanced searches – quickly find out which jobs use a particular tool, or which tools use a particular insert.
- Visualization – shop floor viewing of tools in 3D, plus automatic generation of tool BOMs.
*If you can't attend live, we will gladly send you a recording of the session. Sign up below.