MRL Webinar part one with Andy Schaefers!
*Session 2: July 15th
- Vendor Catalogs- Select components from standardized vendor catalogs.
- Component Mapping- When building tools, users select only from catalog components actually stocked by the tool crib.
- Feeds and Speeds library – A powerful database allows users to automatically set feeds and speeds in NX.
- Advanced searches – quickly find out which jobs use a particular tool, or which tools use a particular insert.
- Visualization – shop floor viewing of tools in 3D, plus automatic generation of tool BOMs.
*If you can't attend live, we will gladly send you a recording of the session. Sign up below.
Andy Schaefers has been involved with product design, mold making, and aerospace manufacturing since 1986. He has provided training and implementation support for NX CAM since 2003, and has been a Solid Edge user since 1996.