and is particularly known for products that fit boats, caravans and motor homes.
They also specialize in drainage for domestic wet rooms with level access, for which there is a growing
demand from people with mobility limitations.
Whale’s reputation for innovation is built on decades of expertise, from the ground-breaking design
of brass pumps for the UK navy in the 1940’s through to 21st century intelligent control.
- Continue to improve and expand the range of products
- Grow the business by providing design and prototyping services
- Early analysis supports the optimization of design
- Product development time 20 percent faster
- Design time for complex products cut from 12 months to 4 months
- In some cases, design and prototyping done in 48 hours
- Intellectual property fully protected when sharing files
The design process took about four months instead of 12 to 14 months…We managed to cut overall development time to less than half what it would normally have been. With regard to timescale, quality and regulatory compliance, we have definitely improved in the output of our own products.
-Richard Bovill, Engineering Director
Not only have we sped up our time-to-market for new products by on average 20 percent,
but we have also increased our throughput of product launches by a third.
-.Jim Sargent, Technical Services Engineer
at 888-747-0850 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.