The Amherst, New Hampshire-based company designs and manufactures innovative, cost-effective molded diaphragms critical to the operation of essential industrial systems and equipment. DiaCom not only produces diaphragms, but designs and builds the tooling to manufacture them. The company staffs design and tool departments as part of its business model.
- Move from 2D to 3D design
- Use CAM software to program machines
- Buy CAD, CAM tools from one source
- Utilize dual support from partner and Siemens PLM Software
- 30 percent faster new design
- 50 percent faster design changes
- Seamless transfer of design intent to shop floor
In their Own Words:
On a recent complex mold project, Solid Edge modeling was 25 to 30 percent faster than traditional 2D design and was more accurate.
- Mike Grywalkski, Manufacturing Engineering Manager