Product design is A3D Design’s business. Based near Limoges, France, the industrial design firm was founded in 1984 by Patrick Peyramaure, the company president. He had just finished his studies at the Ecole Boulle, an advanced public school of fine arts/crafts and applied arts in Paris, when he started the company.
Over time, A3D Design’s projects evolved from creating models to designing prototypes and even making small production runs for prestigious customers, such as De Beers, CYTEC, Compin, Dior, EADS Composites Aquitaine, Kreon, Legrand, Thalès, Total Hutchinson, Valeo Éclairage, and more.
- Reduce costs
- Increase productivity
- Improve return on investment
- Empower designers
- Leverage technological knowledge
- Encourage innovation
- Quickly define a project’s cost, real time for duration of the associated study and present an overall design offer
- Readily make changes to models
- Address ad hoc challenges in-house
- Rapidly produce unique, high-quality products
- Winning new business
We are completely Siemens. All of the elements that control our high-speed milling machine are completely Siemens, including the kinematics simulation of this machine. The integrated NX solution, from creating the synthesis image to running numerical control machines, gives us the ability to rapidly change the models we are developing without any problem – even during a project meeting with a customer. - Patrick Peyramaure, President